ABRASIVE WHEELS INSTRUCTOR TRAINING COURSE
WHO SHOULD TAKE THIS COURSE:
- Trainers who wish to deliver the Abrasive Wheels course.
WHY SHOULD YOU TAKE THE ABRASIVEWHEELS.IE INSTRUCTOR COURSE:
- All people that handle Abrasive Wheels now have to comply with The Safety, Health and Welfare at Work (General Application) Regulations, 2007 to 2016. Because of this there is now more awareness of these new regulations and the need to comply which means there will be more operators to train.
- We recognise that the cost of training is not just the cost of the course but also the cost of taking a day off work along with the cost of accommodation if an overnight stay is needed. With this in mind we have not ‘padded out’ the course with unnecessary modules to make a 1 day course into a 2 day course but organised the day well so all parts of the legislation have been covered.
- We also give delegates access to all the resources needed to deliver the course yourself. These resources include a PowerPoint presentation, a lesson plan, videos that can be shown to the class, PDF worksheets giving topical information and questionnaires for the class.
To show delegates how to deliver an Abrasive Wheels course using on the following machines
- Angle Grinders
- Bench Grinders
- Cutoff saws
ABRASIVE WHEELS COURSE CONTENT:
- Abrasive Wheel Training Introduction
- Lesson planning and setting out the day
- What you will need to deliver the course
- Health and Safety Legislation
- Abrasive Wheel Selection
- Wheel Storage
- Wheel types and markings
- How to test an abrasive wheel
- Theoretical Examination
- Testing and mounting of new wheel
- Practical Exam which includes short presentations.
- Successful delegates will receive a Safety Training Abrasive Wheels Instructor Certificate.
HOW TO BOOK:
- By clicking on the BOOK NOW button on this page which will take you to the booking page
HOW TO CONTACT US:
- By filling in the contact form on this page or calling on 087 3962215
No event found!
DURATION: One day
MAX PARTICIPANTS: 6
LOCATION: Dublin, Cork, Limerick & Portlaoise
COST: €325 per delegate