ABRASIVE WHEELS INSTRUCTOR TRAINING COURSE CORK
ABRASIVE WHEELS INSTRUCTOR TRAINING COURSE AIMS:
- The aim of the abrasive wheel instructor course is to give the participants the correct skills knowledge and resources to be able to deliver an abrasive wheels training course.
WHO SHOULD TAKE THIS COURSE:
- Trainers who wish to deliver the Abrasive Wheels course or in-house trainers who wish to deliver the course to employees within their company
WHY SHOULD YOU TAKE THE ABRASIVE WHEELS INSTRUCTOR COURSE:
- We recognise that the cost of training is not just the cost of the course but also the cost of taking a day off work along with the cost of accommodation if an overnight stay is needed. With this in mind we have not ‘padded out’ the course with unnecessary modules to make a 1 day course into a 2 day course but organised the day well so all parts of the legislation have been covered.
- All people that handle Abrasive Wheels now must comply with The Safety, Health and Welfare at Work (General Application) Regulations, 2007 to 2016. Because of this there is now more awareness of these new regulations and the need to comply which means there will be more operators to train.
- We also give delegates access to the digital resources needed to deliver the course. These resources include a PowerPoint presentation, videos that can be shown to the class and a PDF copy of the certificate that I issue. I have recently updated the PowerPoint with integrated videos for ease of use and use an available book which also gives evidence of candidate learning, this makes the course very straightforward to deliver.
- This course is being delivered in the Vienna Woods Hotel which is just outside Cork city centre – thus avoiding the traffic. Further details about the location can be found on the booking page where you will find the address and a Google map.
- It is possible that this course can also be delivered at client premises.
ABRASIVE WHEELS COURSE CONTENT:
- Abrasive Wheel Training Introduction
- What you will need to deliver the course
- Health and Safety Legislation
- Abrasive Wheel Selection
- Wheel Storage
- Wheel types and markings
- How to test an abrasive wheel
- Theoretical Examination
- Testing and mounting of new wheel
- Practical Exam which includes short presentations.
- Successful delegates will receive a Safety Training Abrasive Wheels Instructor Certificate.
- All of our courses are delivered using the English language, so delegates must also have a good command of English both written and spoken so the course can be fully understood. You are welcome to bring an interpreter with you to class if you choose but we would ask to be informed of this when booking
- You are more than welcome to contact us by mail or phone if you have any questions about the course, within reason at any time and our contact details are below
HOW TO BOOK:
- By clicking on the BOOK NOW button on this page which will take you to the booking page
HOW TO CONTACT US:
No event found!
DURATION: One day
MAX PARTICIPANTS: 6
LOCATION: Dublin, Cork, Limerick & Portlaoise
COST: €300 per delegate