COVID-19 COMPLIANCE OFFICER COURSE
WHEN CAN I TAKE THIS COURSE?
- You can take this course now. Once you sign in you have instant access to the course and can begin. The course takes around 1 hour to complete. On completion you can then download your certificate.
COVID-19 COMPLIANCE OFFICER COURSE AIMS:
- The aim of the course is to give the participants the correct skills knowledge to be able to perform the role in your workplace in accordance with legislation in Ireland and advice from the HSE and the World Health Organisation
WHO SHOULD TAKE THIS COURSE:
- Anyone that has been requested by their employer to perform the role of Covid-19 Compliance Officer
COVID-19 COMPLIANCE OFFICER COURSE COURSE CONTENT:
- What is the Coronavirus and Covid-19?
- How it transmits
- What are the symptoms
- Communication with Management
- Communication with colleagues
- Site Management
- The Compliance Officer Role
- Proactive & Reactive Behaviours
- Hygiene Etiquette
- Hand Hygiene
- Respiratory Etiquette
- Personal Protective Equipment
- Cleaning Workspaces
- Return to Work Form
- Covid-19 Response plan
- Emergency Plan
- Visitor form
- Treatment in Emergency
- Employee Assistance Program
- Lead worker representative
- Employers duty
- Employees duty
- Successful delegates can download a Safety Training Covid-19 Compliance Officer Certificate as soon as the course is completed
- Apart from a good understanding of the English language here are no prior requirements to take this course.
- You are more than welcome to contact us by mail or phone if you have any questions about the course, within reason at any time and our contact details are below
HOW TO BOOK:
- By clicking on the BOOK NOW button on this page which will take you to the booking page where you get instant access to the course
HOW TO CONTACT US:
- By filling in the contact form on this page. If you are on a mobile you can also call us on 087 3962215 or text us here. Thank you.
CLICK HERE TAKE COURSE NOW
DURATION: 1 HOUR
CERTIFICATE ON COMPLETION
COST: €37 per delegate