COVID-19 LEAD WORKER REPRESENTATIVE COURSE
WHEN CAN I TAKE THIS COURSE?
- You can take this course now. Once you sign in you have instant access to the course and can begin. The course takes around 1 hour to complete. On completion you can then download your certificate.
COVID-19 LEAD WORKER REPRESENTATIVE COURSE AIMS:
- The aim of the course is to give the participants the correct skills knowledge to be able to perform the role in your workplace
WHO SHOULD TAKE THIS COURSE:
- Anyone that has been requested by their employer to perform the role of Covid-19 Lead Worker Representative
COVID-19 LEAD WORKER REPRESENTATIVE COURSE CONTENT:
- What is the Coronavirus and Covid-19?
- How it transmits
- What are the symptoms
- Communication with Management
- Communication with colleagues
- Site Management
- The Lead Worker Representative Role
- Proactive & Reactive Behaviours
- Hygiene Etiquette
- Hand Hygiene
- Respiratory Etiquette
- Personal Protective Equipment
- Cleaning Workspaces
- Return to Work Form
- Covid-19 Response plan
- Emergency Plan
- Visitor form
- Treatment in Emergency
- Employee Assistance Program
- Lead worker representative
- Employers duty
- Employees duty
- Successful delegates can download a Safety Training Covid-19 Lead Worker Representative Certificate as soon as the course is completed
- Apart from a good understanding of the English language here are no prior requirements to take this course.
- You are more than welcome to contact us by mail or phone if you have any questions about the course, within reason at any time and our contact details are below
HOW TO BOOK:
- By clicking on the BOOK NOW button on this page which will take you to the booking page where you get instant access to the course
HOW TO CONTACT US:
- By filling in the contact form on this page. If you are on a mobile you can also call us on 087 3962215 or text us here. Thank you.
BOOK NOW FOR INSTANT ACCESS
DURATION: 1 HOUR
CERTIFICATE ON COMPLETION
COST: €37 per delegate