TILING TRAINING COURSE CITY & GUILDS
PLEASE READ FIRST:
- The company that I used to deliver this tiling course for are no longer hosting it. This means that although I have students that are interested in taking the City & Guilds tiling course, at present I am not able to deliver it. I am looking for premises at the moment or another company that has a suitable premises and accreditations ,and as soon as I have found somewhere I will be running the courses again. If you would like me to contact you when I am up and running again send me a message via one of the contact forms and I will let you know the new course dates when I have them.
WHO SHOULD TAKE THIS COURSE:
- Anyone who wishes to learn how To be a Tiling Contractor. It is a Dublin based course at Bluebell very close to a Luas stop
WHY SHOULD YOU TAKE THIS COURSE:
- Because you will gain a City & Guilds award which is a respected and recognised qualification that you can take anywhere as proof of your abilities
- Because Level 1 will give you a good foundation for tiling and Level 2 will continue that to a more technical level
- Because the trainer is a degree qualified Professional Tiling Contractor that also has a teaching qualification
- To give you the skills that you will need to gain employment in the Tiling industry.
CITY & GUILDS TILING COURSE CONTENT:
- Apply and Fix Tiling Materials to Wall and Floor Installations
- Handle and Store Tiling Materials and Components
- Mix Tiling materials
- Prepare Tiles for fixing to wall and Floor Installations
- Set Out Tiling Components
- Preparing Backgrounds for Tiling
- Forming sand and cement screeds
- Tile Wall Surfaces
- Tile Floor Surfaces
- Level 1 is designed as a foundation to see if the delegate has the flair for tiling and cover tiling a wall and floor and Level 2 will be more in depth covering wet room installations.
- Successful delegates will receive a City & Guilds Tiling Certificate in either Level 1 or Level 2
HOW TO CONTACT US FOR MORE INFORMATION:
- By filling in the contact form on this page. If you are on a mobile you can also call us on 087 3962215 or text us here. Thank you.
DURATION: 1 Day a week for 6 weeks
MAX PARTICIPANTS: 6
COST: Can be 90% funded by SOLAS